Mobile Game reccomendations?

8 replies
GOD
Merit:
+3
Like Level
LEVEL 3
GOD
Injustice 2 is my only long-standing fun game.
Posted Feb 4, 18 · OP
Elite
Merit:
+5
Like Level
LEVEL 4
Elite
Sponsor
Clash of clans
Clash royale
Boom beach
plague inc
words with friends
geometry dash

Those are the games i play on my ipod mainly if you want to check them out
If you do get clash of clans, my clan name is "Snow leapords", typo is correct. my friend typed on his phone too fast when he made the clan. No swearing allowed in it

If you do get clash royale, thee clan im in is really good and is called "Rebex Overflow", but you would have to tell me if you want to join, as we have the trophy requirement high to keep spammers and bots out, but the real limit is around arena 3-4
Just saying :p
How to cook tofu: Step 1: Throw it in the trash. Step 2: Grill some meat
Posted Feb 4, 18
Titan
Merit:
+2
Like Level
LEVEL 47
Admin
Helper
Titan
GOD
Elite
VIP
Sponsor
Landlord [Free | Optional Ads | IAPs] is a great set and forget property management game that uses real world properties. Purchase real landmarks, stores and companies and collect that sweet sweet rent to grow your empire.

Wayward Souls [$6.99 | No Ads | No IAPs] is by far my favourite mobile rogue-lite dungeon crawler. The difficulty is Dark Souls level, the dungeons are random, the enemies are plentiful and merciless. Really intuitive controls, plenty of characters and upgrades.

Pocket City [$4.99 | No Ads | No IAPs] Isn't released yet, but is an upcoming city builder with similar gameplay to that of Sim City 2000. The game will be releasing soon and looks incredibly fun and well made.
hX5d4H2.png WAlOIN1.png

fF6GbCM.png
Posted Feb 5, 18
Merit:
+14
Like Level
LEVEL 1
mate i just play:
Fire Emblem Heroes: Its free and i enjoy playing it, give it a go! what's the harm
Clash Royale: Been playing it since launch, it's free and quite fun
Posted Feb 6, 18
List
Undo
Elite
Merit:
+5
Like Level
LEVEL 4
Elite
Sponsor
what arena you in?
Posted Feb 6, 18
Merit:
+14
Like Level
LEVEL 1
4k trophies
Posted Feb 7, 18
Elite
Merit:
+5
Like Level
LEVEL 4
Elite
Sponsor
nice. i just got into hog mountain.
Posted Feb 7, 18
GOD
Merit:
+8
Like Level
LEVEL 1
GOD
I don't play that many phone games, but the ones that I usually use are:

Summoner's War
It's a pretty grindy game that relies heavily on RNG. I have been playing for maybe 2 years or so. This is a turn-based strategy game, but all of the players heavily use its auto-battle feature. I usually just play this while I do work or just walking around.

Hearthstone
Another RNG game, but I primarily just play for fun rather than competitively. This is a turn-based card game. Sorta like Magic the Gathering. I usually play whenever I need something to kill some time.

SuperStar
This is a game that would only be interesting if you are into KPop. This is one of those music "tap-tap" games. I play this game a lot, even though I just started a few weeks ago. This game is only available in the Korean Itunes store, so you might have to do some region switching on your Itunes account.

All of these games are F2P, but pretty grindy. Credit card warriors find their place in all of these games. I personally am F2P, but RNG is never on my side so my F2P situation might change. I would only suggest these games to you if you are willing to put a lot of time and effort into developing your experience.
"Darkness follows me. I follow him too, but he doesn't post much" -Leoric, Skeleton King

"Life is an adventure, unless it's not. Well, then I'm not sure exactly. But it's something. There. Life is something!" -Li Li Stormstout
Posted Feb 7, 18 · Last edited Feb 7, 18
List
Undo
GOD
Merit:
+3
Like Level
LEVEL 3
GOD
Sorry I’m late to my own party. I got kinda bored of clash royale. But my name is Yellow Snowman and I’m in arena 9. Homeless and looking for a clan. Also, I would definitely recommend Injustice 2 mobile to everyone.
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
Top Posters
1984 Posts
1164 Posts
935 Posts
801 Posts
666 Posts
654 Posts
571 Posts
554 Posts
509 Posts
484 Posts