Main Forum

Accepted Titan Rank

6 replies
Titan
Merit:
+4
Titan
Sponsor
Just passing along an idea I had. Make Titan available all the time but only via donation. Not rank tokens.

Crypto.jpg
Posted Jan 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 30, 18
Elite
Merit:
+5
Like Level
LEVEL 4
Elite
Sponsor
idk... Idk if this is such a good idea. Full re-implementation might be better than partial if it is at regular price. I'm sure most people would be happy about it being even partially implemented(including me, even though i dont have the cash to spend), there will probably be that one player who disagrees, and so the cycle restarts. It may work out like this, and this comment is only my opinion, but I personally think it would be better for peace if its fully back, rank tokens and all, than to have it only for donations, just so there is a way to get titan at less cost. The server would still benefit from those players who use in game tokens, as odds are, a player using tokens would vote a lot, which would bring more players in. Just my opinion though
How to cook tofu: Step 1: Throw it in the trash. Step 2: Grill some meat
Posted Jan 30, 18
Titan
Merit:
+805
Like Level
LEVEL 50
Helper
Titan
GOD
Elite
VIP
Sponsor
Probably 5 full size lectures have been deleted in my attempt to express my thought. :lol:
R.I.P. long texts, but I'll keep it short:

I think too many people take their donation rewards for granted.
We'd probably all be better off if we considered the purpose of donations (the continuity of the server) at least as much as the advantages said donations provide these players. But we should indeed hope to make the donations worthwhile, and that means carefully balancing their contents, their costs and their availability.
47BLAxC.gif
Posted Jan 31, 18
List
Undo
Titan
Merit:
+805
Like Level
LEVEL 50
Helper
Titan
GOD
Elite
VIP
Sponsor
Personal twist to suggestion:
Create two different rank tokens.
The first is acquired through voting, merit points and lucky blocks and can only get you up to GOD.
The second is exclusively purchased through the donation store and can get you all ranks, including Titan.
47BLAxC.gif
Posted Jan 31, 18
Elite
Merit:
+5
Like Level
LEVEL 4
Elite
Sponsor
wrote:
The second is exclusively purchased through the donation store and can get you all ranks, including Titan.
Erm, that doesnt seem overly efficient. If you are gonna buy those tokens, when why not just buy the whole
ranks? Or get regular rank tokens ingame, then just buy titan to top it off?
Doesn't make sense in my mind at least
How to cook tofu: Step 1: Throw it in the trash. Step 2: Grill some meat
Posted Jan 31, 18
Titan
Merit:
+805
Like Level
LEVEL 50
Helper
Titan
GOD
Elite
VIP
Sponsor
Makes it easier to gift someone a rank through donations.
Might convince people who've redeemed their way through GOD to spend a little to top it off.
47BLAxC.gif
Posted Jan 31, 18
Titan
Merit:
+2
Like Level
LEVEL 47
Admin
Helper
Titan
GOD
Elite
VIP
Sponsor
Titan has made a return to the donation store at a reduced price. Merit redeemable Titan will also be reimplemented shortly.
hX5d4H2.png WAlOIN1.png

fF6GbCM.png
Posted Sat at 01:08 pm
List
Undo
Top Posters
1984 Posts
1164 Posts
935 Posts
801 Posts
666 Posts
654 Posts